How do you make a hip roof in Revit?
Tag: Revit Hip Roof
- Go to your desired Plan View to begin modelling you roof. …
- Architecture Tab → Roof (Dropdown) → Roof by Footprint.
- Use the draw tools panel (Sketch, Pick Lines or Pick Walls) to create your desired roof footprint.
- Note Boundaries show an “Angle” symbol.
How do you make a gable roof in Revit?
This is a very straightforward process:
- Go to Architecture Tab → Roof by Footprint.
- In the Sketch Mode, click the Select Walls drawing tool.
- You will see an overhang option appear across the top toolbar. Assign your desired overhang value (500mm was used in our example)
- Finish your Roof sketch by clicking the Green Tick.