Are you dreaming of a beautiful home? We plan for everything from tiniest to biggest detail to be able to achieve our imagination’s goal. From the interior to the exterior colors, we make sure that it is as pretty as we have pictured it in our minds. Our home is where we spend most of our precious moments; it is part of ourof us want our homes to be attractive and full of lifeit rejuvenates our energy every time we come home, and we can feel the comfort.
Our choice of the outdoor color of our homes is a very exciting part of planning. We have to make the right decision about the color as this will stay with us for a long time. It should somehow represent your aesthetic personality. So, let us explore our options for determining the right color that will bring your hour home to life.
From traditional to modern paint colors that will brighten up the exterior of your home, choosing the best color for the exterior is not always easy. The color is not the only consideration, for you must also determine how much are you willing to spend for the painting project. So here are some ideas for you to check and decide if this will fit your needs and will capture your imagination of your home’s outdoor color.
1. If you like an elegant touch which promotes your sense of formality, a light-coloured palette accented with a dark coloured paint should be used.
- The soft colors should be covering most of the exterior, applying the pure saturated colors in smaller parts will reduce the intensity of the tone.
2. Consider your surroundings; painting your home to reflect your beautiful surroundings will be a good idea.
- If you are living nearby a coastal area where the seaside is just around the corner, you may color it blue, accented with white.
- If your home is located in a woodland, it would be best to sync up with nature’s hue, it’s a great way to invite serenity and a sense of calmness.
- You can try natural colors like grass green with an accent of blue which reflects the sky.
- This home makeover is done using Palliside cladding. But you can choose any Fibro Cladding or Palliside Cladding as per your choice. If you want to learn the comparison between these two, Click here to learn more.
3. For modern styles, you can paint your home in neutral tones, however, a bright or pure color for the exterior gives attitude to the style.
- Consider a garage door replacement if your current one is outdated and doesn’t match your desired modern theme.
- A bright front door or eccentrically colored window frames can add a splash of color.
4. You can also have a traditional exterior with the touch of earthy colors like beige, brown and taupe. These are warm colors that catch the eyes.
- An earthy red makes a good impression, as this looks extraordinary on traditional homes. An accent of cool colors like blue and beige doors can be incorporated to add class.
- Nothing beats the timeless neutral colors for traditional homes; such as black and white palettes.
5. The materials we use in building our home can also inspire us in choosing the best color for our home.
- For wooden homes, you can choose natural colors of brown and beige.
- For clay or stone, accents of darker brown and black could be used.
So, to wrap this up, some considerations to make when deciding to paint the exterior of your home are the colors you love, as well as the surroundings of your home. Another thing to be considered is the financial investment for the project for painting, as you’ll need enough financial resources to not only begin your painting project but also finish it. Make sure that the outcome of your painting project will make you happy. Remember, colors make or life beautiful and our homes lively.